Ballet West is reviewed under the Higher Education Review (Alternative Providers) scheme by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
The latest review report can be viewed HERE
The Action Plan following the review can be viewed HERE
The main purpose of the review scheme is to investigate the higher education provision and to make judgements as to whether or not academic standards and quality meet UK expectations. These expectations are the statements in the UK Quality Code for Higher Education (the Quality Code) setting out what all UK higher education providers expect of themselves and of each other, and what the general public can therefore expect of them.
In Higher Education Review (Alternative Providers) the QAA review team:
- makes judgements on
- the setting and maintenance of academic standards
- the quality of student learning opportunities
- the information provided about higher education provision
- the enhancement of student learning opportunities
- makes recommendations
- identifies features of good practice
- affirms action that the provider is taking or plans to take.